Charapita Chicken Wings
This is the best chicken wing recipe for those that like it spicy! With only 5 ingredients these chicken wings are guilt-free, low-carb, and super easy to make.
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1/2 Cup IT SAUCE Charapita
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Smoked Paprika to taste
- Chili flake to taste
- Toss chicken wings in 1/4 cup of Charapita.
- Liberally season with Salt, Pepper, Smoked Paprika, and Chili Flake.
- Throw on a medium heat grill, indirect (not right above the coals) for about 30-45 minutes, or until your internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Pull chicken wings off grill, let rest for a couple minutes before tossing in the rest of the Charapita.
- Plate up and enjoy!