Charred BBQ Pineapple Salad
This salad is a fun, unique side to serve at a backyard barbecue. Set aside the traditional fruit salad and opt for something a little elevated!
- 1 Pineapple, cut away from the core
- 1 Shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Cup Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Mint, chiffonade
- 1/4 Cup IT SAUCE, Criolla-Honey
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Grill Pineapple pieces until nicely charred and tender.
2. Remove pineapple from the grill, and cut into large bite sized pieces.
3. Combine pineapple with the shallot, mint, cilantro and Criolla-Honey in a bowl, mix.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Plate and Serve!