Elote Summer Pasta Salad
I was looking to try something a little different with pasta salad and thought this would either be a SLAM dunk, or a total bust. Needless to say, I'm bringing the recipe to you on the blog because I've never seen pasta salad disappear so quickly. This recipe is 100% a keeper. Never make boring pasta salad again!
- 1lb Box of Pasta (we used Radiatore)
- 3/4 Cup Mayo
- 3/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tbl Avocado Oil
- 1/2 of a Red Onion, Julienned
- Zest and Juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 Cup Cotija Cheese
- 1 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 4 Tbl IT SAUCE, ROCOTO -or- 6oz Criolla-Honey
- 1 Cup of Diced Roasted Corn
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- 2 Tbl Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
1. Boil your box of pasta, strain.
2. Drizzle Pasta with Avocado oil, stir and let chill.
3. While pasta is chilling, combine the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl. (taste test for ROCOTO and Lime levels, add more if needed).
4. Add in your pasta, toss to coat.