Grilled Corn & Peach Summer Salad
You'll be making this salad all summer long! Its brightness and freshness is the perfect bite for those hot summer days!
- 3 Fresh Peaches, sliced
- 3 Sweet Corn on the cob
- 1 Cup English Cucumber, diced
- 1 Cup Mini Mozzarella balls
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 Cup Basil, chiffonade
- 1/4 Cup IT SAUCE, Rocoto
- 2-3 TBL Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Grill the peaches and corn on the cob, indirect on a hot grill, until you see char-marks.
2. Make a vinaigrette by whisking olive oil and rocoto, and seasoning with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the corn off of the cobb.
4. In a large bowl throw all of your sliced/diced/grilled ingredients and season liberally with salt and pepper.
5. Add your vinaigrette, and mix.
6. Serve. And make sure you take a photo, because it's gorgeous!