Pork Potstickers with Honey-Soy Glaze
An insanely flavorful potsticker recipe that you can make at home as an appetizer or you might even want to make a meal out of them, they're so good.
- 1 lb Ground Pork
- 1 Package of Wonton Wrappers
- 2 Tbl Ground Ginger
- 2 Tbl Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Tbl Lemon Zest
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Raw Egg, for egg wash
- 3 Tbl Honey-Soy Glaze
1. Combine pork, ginger, cilantro, lemon zest, and salt in a bowl, mix.
2. Place a small "meatball" on each wonton.
3. Rub the areas where you'll create seams on the wonton with egg wash.
4. Fold wonton over the meatball and press firmly on the seams.
(Optional) Fold in your corners like we did in the photo.
5. In a nonstick pan, add a small amount of oil over medium-high heat.
6. Carefully place potstickers in the pan and shake them around before letting them settle.
7. Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side, and then flip.
8. After flipping the potstickers, add 1/3 cup of liquid (water, broth, wine, whatever you'd like) and cover for a minute.
9. Remove cover, and let cook until the liquid is completely gone.
10. Plate them up, drizzle with honey-soy glaze or place in a ramekin for dipping.