Spiced Bread Oil
This bread oil is not only beautiful, it's extremely easy to make. This bread oil is a little spicy and deliciously garlicky, it's made and served in an oven safe dish so you only have one thing to clean up!
- 1 Head of Garlic, sliced in half.
- 1.5 Cups of Olive Oil
- 3 tbl IT SAUCE, Criolla-Honey
- 3 Fresh Bay Leaves
- 2 tsp Whole Peppercorns
- 6 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme
- 1 tsp Aleppo Pepper Flakes (or any chili flake)
- Salt to Taste
1. Preheat your oven to 275.
2. In an oven safe dish, add your oil and aromatics, and place garlic facing down.
3. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until the garlic is golden-brown and softened.
4. Grab some beautiful bread like fresh sourdough and serve as an appetizer.
*If you don't finish the oil, you can save it for another time, or bottle it and use it for your cooking!*