Spicy Charapita Potato Salad
Looking to switch up potato salad? The addition of radishes adds a peppery, crunchy earth note to the dish and the charapita adds the perfect heat!
- 2 lbs of Baby Potatoes, halved
- 2 Cups Mayo
- 1/4 Cup Charapita
- 1/4 Cup Pesto (store bought or homemade)
- 1 Cup Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Radishes, paper thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Celery, peeled and diced
- 2 Handfuls Arugula
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 Cups Vinegar
1. Boil potatoes in 4 cups of water and 2 cups of vinegar, (water should be salty enough to taste like the ocean) for 15-20 minutes or until fork tender.
2. Strain potatoes and let cool.
3. Combine with all other ingredients and serve!