Spicy Pickle Salad
Calling all pickle lovers! This crunchy, bright and acidic salad is perfect with any backyard meal!
- 8 Mini Cucumbers, diced into large cubes
- 1 Fennel Bulb, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 White Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup thinly sliced fennel stalk
- 1/4 Cup Dill Sprigs
- 1 Cup White Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup IT SAUCE, ROCOTO
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- Salt to Taste
1. In a large bowl, combine Cucumbers, Fennel, Red Onion and White Onion, set aside.
2. In a sauce pot, combine Vinegar, Water, ROCOTO, Honey and Salt to taste, bring to a boil, until everything is dissolved. Remove from heat.
3. Pour your Vinegar mixture over your bowl with the Cucumber/Fennel/Onion.
4. Let chill in the fridge for at least one hour.
5. Remove pickle salad from the bring when plating, you can keep any leftover salad in the large bowl of brine for another day.
6. Top with walnuts, fennel stalk, and dill.
7. Serve and enjoy!