Warm Fennel & Artichoke Dip
We started to wonder why people don't innovate the typical spinach-artichoke dip. So, we took to the drawing board and made it even better... This creamy, flavor packed artichoke dip features fennel as its' shining star!
- 3 bulbs of Fennel, finely sliced
- 1 Red Onion, finely sliced
- 2 Cans of Artichoke Hearts, roughly chopped
- 2 TBL Avocado Oil
- 1 large log of Goat Cheese
- 2 Cups Shredded White Cheddar
- 1/2 Cup Shaved Parmesan
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1/4 Cup IT SAUCE, ROCOTO
- 2 Handfuls of Arugula
- 2 TBL Chives, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper
1. Add Avocado, Fennel and Onion to a large pot, cook over medium-low until Fennel & Onion are translucent.
2. Add artichokes, goat cheese, stir.
3. Once combined, add cheddar, parmesan, mayo and ROCOTO.
4. Season with Salt and Pepper.
5. Add Arugula, stir.
6. Place in baking dish, bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes until the top is golden brown.
7. Sprinkle with remaining chives and (optional) fennel fronds.
8. Serve alongside crostinis, crackers, baguettes.